Sunday 27th March 2016
Chalkwell Changing Maidstone Commuter Service
Chalkwell Coaches are making changes to the Maidstone Commuter services from Monday 18th April 2016.
- Five coaches from Maidstone, Lunsford Park and Kings Hill direct via M20 to London.
- The current 782A and 782B will serve the A20 between Maidstone West and Allington, omitting Queens Rd/Oakwood Park and providing a more direct service.
- The current 781 will not serve the A20 between Town Hill and Wrotham and will instead serve Lunsford Park, Oxley Shaw and then direct to London via the M20.
- The 780 Kings Hill service will operate five minutes earlier both AM and PM.
- The 780 will serve Kings Hill, West Malling High St, Town Hill and Lunsford Park Apart from a few other minor tweaks to times the rest of the service is unchanged.
New timetables available shortly by clicking here.
Visit Our Main Page At http://www.travelnortheast.co.uk or just click here